Your Small Angle Serves You Well
Your small thumb angle reveals that you are a person who does not rush into doing things too quickly. You are always cautious and wisely observe the situation before taking action. No matter what your horoscope says, you are always going to be very careful how you make your decisions using your own knowledge. You go about doing your daily activities taking advantage of what you have learned in life -- and not what others try to force you to do.
Your cautious ways may bother your friends who have big thumb angles and do things more aggressively. Your way is to carefully consider all the ways of doing things. You are able to see the best way for you to get success and wisely choose your own way.
Sometimes you feel more comfortable letting another person take the lead so that you can wisely learn from them. You are a good "team player" and it is not important for you to "take charge". Learning new ways while successfully reaching your goal is more important than who gets the credit. You know that knowledge is valuable for future success and your long term goals, so you quietly observe the mistakes of others and learn how to do things correctly when it is your turn to act. You don't need an astrologer to tell you how to live your life because success is always your goal and you are planning on how to reach your goals in your own way. You work carefully to minimize chances of failure by planning well in your head before taking action.
This is not your horoscope just for today. This is always true for you:
- You plan well and consider all possibilities before rushing into projects.
- You are a loyal, trusted, and valued team member who learns from others.
- You cooperate especially well in completing group activities to reach worthwhile goals.
- Your patience and your insights are valuable assets.
- You contribute significantly to the success of any group activity.
- You are wise to take your time and consider all possibilities before tackling big projects.
These are some general palm reading rules about thumbs:
- Thumbs are your key digit for making tools work. They are your most powerful and useful digit.
- A relatively large area of your brain is devoted to controlling your thumb (4%) and fingers (3% each). Therefore thumbs are an excellent indicator for what is happening in your mind. Thumbs reveal how you feel about doing things such as using your personal power to take charge to make things happen.
- Your angle will change as your attitude about doing things changes from moment to moment.
- Over time your thumb is shaped by your consistent attitude about doing things, getting results, and succeeding. A very misshaped thumb shows great stresses in life about achieving satisfying results in most activities. A healthy well shaped thumb indicates a person who takes good care of them self and gets satisfying results in most activities.
Incidentally, 50% of the people doing my thumb analysis go to the small thumb angle page first, 40% go to the medium angle first, and 10% go to the big angle first. This might mean that most people (at least those doing this thumb analysis) have small thumb angles.
Palm Reading Hints for Getting More Things Done Faster
Holding your thumb out at a big angle greatly helps to raise your energies for doing things. This is similar to throwing your shoulders back and expanding your chest when you are depressed. That change in body posture is opposite to the posture of a depressed person. That body change makes the mind and the hormones it produces change to match the new body posture. The result is that you release more positive energy!
The same thing happens when holding your thumb out at a big angle. You release more positive energy! The mind and the hormones are revved up to get things done when the thumb is held out at a big angle! So plan first, then push your thumb out at a big angle and take action! Throw in a smile and pleasant greeting to everyone and your experience of life will be greatly improved!
(For women) Wearing a thumb ring, plus holding the thumb out at a big angle, will give you a subconscious energy boost for getting things done more quickly.